It’s another Thursday which means another Thankful Thursday.
This is where I write a list of five things I am grateful for. I encourage others to make their own list, as well.
- I am thankful that I got to spend time with my boyfriend throughout the week, he was off for an extra two days. It was a lot of fun to just hang out neglecting the world.
- I am grateful that my boyfriend is just as excited as the clutter free zones as I am. I have declared our coffee table and our night table are often dumping zones (from my boyfriend), so I said that we should keep them spacious and free of clutter.
- I am happy that my boyfriend and I went out for a date last night. We went out for ice cream and to the beach to watch the sunset. It was amazing!
- I am thankful for my followers for continuing to like my posts, and writing positive and thoughtful comments. Especially with all of the feedback I have received from my short story Taxi Driver
- I appreciated my sister for messaging me earlier in the week. I understand she is busy, so I don’t hold that against her. It does make me happy when she does message me. I miss hearing from her. I miss her dealry.
2 thoughts on “Thankful Thursdays #7”
This brought a smile to my face – I think sometimes it’s easy to get bogged down in all the stresses and negatives of life, taking a moment to appreciate the good things is important xx
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes, most definitely! xo