This is one of my favourite posts to write because I get to talk about what I am thankful for during this week. I hope you find something you are grateful for, as well.
It is really important and beneficial to spend some time thinking of what you are truly thankful for.
Here is my list of what I am thankful for.
- As I previously written, I am extremely grateful for all of my followers and supporters. I have surpassed a huge milestone of 500 followers. It is a wonderful feeling. I am proud of myself.
- I got to hang out with my niece, sister, and my mom for a bit. It was a lot of fun. We took my niece to the park since we had a nice sunny day. My niece had a lot of fun.
- I got to spend a lot of time to relax throughout the week by reading, and watching my shows.
- I am grateful to have some nice weather earlier in the week. It made it great to walk around my neighbourhood.
- I am grateful for being able to spend a lot of time with my boyfriend, just being able to relax and not think about any stress.
2 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday #20”
Love seeing what you find!
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thank you! Me, too. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person