This is one of my favourite posts to write! I love to write and think about what I am thankful for. I hope I inspire you to think and reflect what you are grateful for throughout the week.
Here is a list of things that make me grateful.
- I am grateful that I get to babysit my niece, when her parents work. I enjoy the time we get to spend together. We read books, and we have tea parties together. Well, not real tea parties, yet, since she is almost two. We just pretend. But it’s still a lot of fun.
- I am grateful that my Grandparents helped my mom and myself pack up my mom’s stuff for her move. My mama has a lot of things, so I appreciated any help.
- I was able to pick up my holds at the library the other day. Picking up books at the library is always fun. I can’t wait to read them all. I am always excited to read books that I have never read before.
- I am thankful for talking to my friends, and family members especially when I have days where I feel upset, or sad about something.
- When I saw my Grandma the other day, she gave me her blanket that she meant to give us awhile ago when she gave us the set it goes with. It’s really warm, and cozy. It’s the perfect reading blanket.
Let me know what you are thankful for in the comments!
2 thoughts on “Thankful Thursdays #31 – January 28th, 2021”
I am really glad that you have good friends and family to talk to when you feel upset 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, me, too. It means a lot.