This award was created by Colton Beckwith. Here is the original award post.
I am extremely thrilled and proud of myself. Thank you so much Pot Belly for thinking of me and nominating me for this amazing award. Everyone should check out Esdi Dylan’s blog at https://potbellybump.wordpress.com/ Esdi Dylan’s writes about her love for Harry Potter, literature, television and so much more. I have read a lot of really cool blog posts from her.
1. Provide link to the creator’s original award post, (very important: see why in last step)
2. Answer the questions provided
3. Create 7 unique questions
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
- Can you spend a whole day without your mobile phone?
I would like to be able to cut back on my screen, but I don’t think I can go the entire day without my mobile phone. I say that because I like to practice French on my phone, and do a Sudoku puzzle every day.
- What are the things you miss after the pandemic ends?
I think I would miss people being genuinely concerned about germs. It seemed to be me like there were a lot of people who didn’t care about germs. I will miss the free time.
- Name a country you want to visit.
I have a lot of different places I would love to visit to. But one of them that I am really interested is Bali. I have always wanted to go there since I read Eat Pray Love, and my cousin and I were talking about it. Even though Elizabeth went to Indonesia, my cousin did recommend that I go to Bali, since it is a bit safer.
- When can we expect a positive change in humanity?
Hm… this one is a challenging question. I honestly don’t know about this one, but I hope it’s soon rather than later. I would love to see the world become a better place, but it is a fairly damaged environment right now, with all of the hate, and homelessness. But I think that we are starting to take a movement on these topics, so I hope that is enough to embrace these changes.
- Have you ever regretted writing a blog on a controversial topic?
I tend to not write about any controversial topics, instead I focus on my experiences and what I have gone through throughout my life. I tend to always make my posts about my life and what advice I can provide to others. I would rather spread love and positive vibes than hate and negative vibes. There’s already enough hate in the world.
- What was your favourite subject in school?
I really liked math and science. I liked these subjects because there wasn’t any grey areas to these subjects, you are either right or wrong. I just always had a fascination for numbers and theories.
- What is your advice for absolute newbies on WordPress?
I feel like you should spend your time exploring the tools that is available to you. Learn to get familiar with all of these various tools. I like to add tags to my posts, and organize my posts in categories as well. Like most things in life, it will get easier with time and practice.
I apologize if advance if I nominate someone who is no longer accepting awards, so if you are, please let me know.
- What event in your life has shaped you the most as a person, and how did it do so?
- How did you choose your current profession? If you haven’t decided already, how do you plan on deciding your career?
- How do you get to know someone deeply?
- What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?
- What do you like to spend time doing when you have free time?
- What’s one thing that you wish people understood about you?
- What is your biggest dream in your life that you wish you can make come true?
Three Yellow Daisies xo ❤
You must be logged in to post a comment.