I love talking about I am thankful for every week. I hope you are able to take some time and begin reflecting on what you are grateful for, and are able to have gratitude towards.
Here is my list… Feel free to share yours.
- I got to babysit my niece twice in a week, we had a lot of fun. I got to take her out sledding, which she always enjoys. I love seeing her smile.
- I am thankful that I got to make a craft with her to give to her parents for Valentine’s Day. My sister loved it!
- I am grateful that my boyfriend and I got to spend an extra day together, we spent it watching a movie, and watching our shows.
- I was reading to my niece Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein. I was so grateful and happy when my niece wanted to hear another poem. She loves it when I read to her. She loves looking at all of the illustrations, and helping me turn the pages.
- Lastly, I am grateful that I got to spend some time with my sister when she came back from work.
I know there are probably other things I am thankful for, but this is my top five.