Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple: Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to http://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/ in your Top Ten Tuesday post.
This week is all about our 2021 Resolutions. They can include your book resolutions, or other areas in your life.
- Read 30 minutes a day.
- Exercise for 20 minutes a day.
- Save up more money.
- Get enough sleep.
- Schedule more time to write my stories.
- Learn how to crochet via YouTube videos.
- Continue to declutter my belongings.
- Cut back on ordering and eating fast food.
- Eat healthy foods.
- Travel to a new city, if travelling is permitted.
I would love to hear about some of your resolutions in the comments.