It’s hard to believe that I have been doing this for six months now. I feel like this activity has benefited me in more ways than one. I encourage everyone to express gratitude at least once a week. You don’t have to write it down, or type it out, even just thinking or talking about what you are grateful is helpful, too.
Every Thursday, I write about what I am thankful for.
Here is a list of the things I am thankful for this week.
- I am happy and appreciate the love and kindness from my followers by liking my posts, and having conversation throughout the comment section. I have gained another 100 followers in three and a half weeks, and I am now over 600 followers. I had no idea I was going to have this many followers when I first started out.
- My boyfriend and I have stopped having take out for a bit. That way we can save some more money, and eat more healthier. We have had a lot of delicious home cooked meals this week. I love cooking, so that makes me happy.
- I got to see my sister and niece today. She is part of my bubble, and our boyfriends work together, so it’s okay for us to see each other. We had a lot of fun together. My niece got her bangs cut, just beforehand. She looks extra cute.
- I got my last container from my sister’s house. I am so excited, because now I can finally go through my belongings. It makes me really proud of myself. I’ll be working through that this weekend.
- I got to play with my niece earlier tonight, she was showing me all of her toys in her room while my sister was making us dinner.
Let me know some of the things you are grateful for this week. 🙂
You must be logged in to post a comment.