It always feel like these days keep on going by so fast.
Here is a list of things that has happened to me throughout the week that has made me grateful.
- I am thankful that my football team won against my second cousin’s team. Not only did I get to brag about my team winning, but I also got bragging towards her for beating her team
- I am grateful that there were many great sales at the grocery store. I not only saved a lot of money, but I was able to buy delicious ingredients for my dinners.
- My sister bought me a few groceries when she was doing her own shopping, so that was cool.
- I am glad my mom gave me two of her French onion soup bowls. They are oven safe. You are supposed to serve the soup in these bowls, and grate cheese on top of the soup, then you broil it in the oven, and all of the cheese melts perfectly. I can’t wait to use those.
- And lastly I am grateful for being able to spend more time throughout my day reading my books.
What are some of the things you are grateful that happened this week?