Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple: Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to http://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/ in your Top Ten Tuesday post.
This week is about love, and Valentine’s Day.
- The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
2. The Kissing Quotient by Helen Hoang
3. Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
4. The Outlanders by Diana Gabaldon
5. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. The Time Traveler’s Wife
7. Love, Fortunes and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius
8. The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
9. P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
10. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
You must be logged in to post a comment.