This is where I talk about all of my grateful moments throughout the week. I encourage everyone to do the same. If you don’t have the time or resources to think about you are thankful, you can still spend some time thinking about what you are thankful for.
Here is my list.
- Many of you may not know this, but a year ago today, I got hit by a car on my walk to work. I didn’t suffer any life-threatening injuries, not even a broken bone. I think about how lucky and how grateful I am for being able to not suffer from that accident.
- My roommate bought us buns and deli meats, so I made myself a delicious sandwich for lunch.
- I am grateful that I had the time to take a nap, since I woke up with a headache, but I’m feeling a bit better now.
- I got to watch a football game yesterday, which is pretty odd for the NFL to be on a Wednesday. Although I know there have been several games that have played on a Wednesday before.
- I am thankful for having motivation to make changes and better habits in my life. All in all I feel proud and happy for myself again.
I would love to know what you are thankful for.
This is something I have been working on and thinking about. It isn’t done yet, obviously. But I will keep everyone posted.
You must be logged in to post a comment.