Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple: Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to http://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/ in your Top Ten Tuesday post.
This week is all about Mardi Gras, which is today! So, today’s themes are book covers that are yellow, green and purple.
- The Chef
I know this book doesn’t fit the criteria of having a green, yellow, or purple cover, but the events in the book take place during Mardi Gras festivities.
2. Discover Mediation and Mindfulness
3. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
4. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
6. Many Waters
8. The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me
9. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
10. James and the Giant Peach
You must be logged in to post a comment.