It is with great happiness I announce that my blog, 3YellowDaisies was nominated for The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. I was nominated by Kamal’s Blogging Cafe. A major thank you goes to Rising Star, https://idealinspiration.blog the creator of The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award.
I have inspired Kamal because of my methods of decluttering, wanting to better myself, and spread positive vibes to others as well. And what I like about Kamal’s Blogging Cafe, is how expressive Kamal’s poetry is. It is really refreshing and intriguing. All of you should visit and check out the blog for yourself; https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com/ Thank you so much once again for nominating me.
My Lovely Nominees- the Rules for Participation are:
1. Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 6 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog.
Answers to the questions addressed to me by Kamal are as;
- Where would you be right now if you could be anywhere?
I would love to be in Bali right now, it is on my bucket list of places to visit. It has breath taking views, and it looks like a serene island. I was jealous when I read about Elizabeth Gilbert’s journey to Indonesia in her best selling book, Eat Pray Love. I would learn how to surf, and I would love to pray and meditate in their temples. One of the best temples I have found during my research is the Tirtu Empul Temple. It’s where you bathe in holy water, and you concentrate on what you want most in the world, and when you are bathing, you focus on what you would like. It sounds really like a liberating experience.
- What would be your dream 3 course meal?
Appetizer: Chicken noodle soup
Main Course: Steak, mashed potatoes and corn
Dessert: Cherry Cheesecake
- If you could be any Pokémon, which would it be?
I have only ever seen a few episodes of this show, several of years ago. I would be Pikachu, because he’s super cute and he’s yellow, which is my favourite colour. And then I did my research, it turns out is he is really smart and demonstrates leadership when he needs to.
- What’s your favourite sport to watch or participate in?
I liked and have played baseball growing up and in school. My favourite position to play is short stop. My favourite sport to watch is hockey. I have been loving these playoffs hockey in summer. Although I wish my team was doing well.
- What’s something that recently made you happy?
Yesterday, I went for a walk, and it was a perfect day, not too hot and not too cold either. I sat in a nearby trail reading my book and writing in my journal. It made me happy because I was also able to brainstorm some cool ideas for my upcoming blog posts. It gave me a change of scenery, which was refreshing.
- If you could teach one subject in school what would it be?
I would like to teach accounting, either as a high school teacher or as an university professor. As of right now I may actually want to pursue becoming an accounting professor after retiring from being an accountant. I say this because being an accounting professor I can still travel since the school year only consists of eight months, I’ll still have four months throughout the year to travel. Although that is many years away, so I don’t know for sure yet. But that would be fun.
Six Questions From Me:
1. Would you consider yourself more as an introvert or an extrovert, or both? Explain why.
2. Which quote do you live by the most?
3. What is your biggest accomplishment in your life thus far? And if you haven’t accomplished it yet, talk about what you would like to accomplish.
4. If you were able to travel back in time to tell your younger self something, what would you say?
5. How would you describe your life purpose?
6. What are three things you value most about a person?
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award:
Congratulations to all of the nominees!
I wish I was able to nominate all of my followers, but just know that even if I didn’t nominate it doesn’t mean that your blog isn’t magical. Sending all of my followers lots of positive vibes and love. Keep on writing!
Please continue to reading my blog, and if you haven’t already, be sure to follow me https://threeyellowdaisies.ca/. It would be much appreciated. I love each one of everyone’s blogs. Let us keep on inspiring each other.
Three Yellow Daisies xo ❤
You must be logged in to post a comment.