I only had a few bites of this because I was saving it for later. But then I found out that my boyfriend’s brother took it! Or his sister took the receipts and placed them in their brother’s room to make him look like the culprit. Anyway it’s a great cookie! I love it and I would have also loved more of it but that’s okay, too.
My boyfriend made us breakfast today. He made us cinnamon raisin toast with peanut butter topped with banana slices. Then he sliced up an apple and he gave himself three slices but he gave me five, how nice. We dipped our apples in caramel dip. That was delicious! After that he made us Italian Wedding soup – one of our favourites.
Ooh he made me tea as well.
Or maybe I got sick since I stopped eating my apple a day.
My boyfriend is such a sweetheart! ❤ He made us breakfast whilst I got ready for work.
I brought over cinnamon raisin bagels, bananas and banana muffins. He added peanut butter to our bagels then added sliced bananas on top. He made us Mulled Apple tea – my favourite. Then afterwards we had a banana muffin.
It was superb. 🙂
I had breakfast with my boyfriend today, it was great as usual. Today we made Pumpkin French Toast.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp packed light-brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 9 slices Texas toast (or other white bread such as Challah or French bread)
- Butter, for griddle
- Preheat an electric griddle to 350 degrees (a non-stick skillet set over medium heat also works fine). In a mixing bowl whisk together milk, pumpkin puree, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger until well combined. Pour into a shallow dish.
- Butter griddle and dip bread into egg mixture (allowing a few seconds for it to absorb mixture. I also squeeze gently to soak the mixture to center), then rotate and coat opposite side. Transfer to griddle and cook until golden brown on bottom, then lift, butter griddle once more and flip french toast to opposite side and cook until golden brown. Serve warm with butter and maple syrup.
- Recipe Source: Cooking Classy
Him and I used Cinnamon Raisin Bread and since we only used five slices of bread, we decided to just add three eggs instead of four.
We also made Earl Grey Vanilla tea. My boyfriend makes the best tea. We added a little bit of butter to our finished product as well as sugar and cinnamon.
I sliced up a banana and then I spread Nutella on one slice of my cinnamon raisin bread. On the other piece I placed the banana slices. Then bring the pieces on top of each other.
In a small frying pan I added some butter to grease the pan then placed my sandwich in the pan. Once the bread becomes golden flip and let the other side cook.
It wasn’t bad, I wasn’t certain as to what I thought it would have tasted. I would have it again.
For those who know me, cookies are my weaknesses.
My absolute favourite is chocolate chip!
But today I had an oatmeal raisin cookie it was really tasty. I haven’t had one in awhile.