Thank you so much https://jasleenmanifests.com/, for nominating me for this amazing award. She has an amazing blog about manifestation and the power of believing in oneself. She is a firm believer that whatever you send out to the universe, will come back to you. It truly is a wonderful and insightful blog, I highly recommend reading it.
- Include the award logo in your post.
- Answer the following seven questions, asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank you the person/people who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like by linking to their blogs.
- Notify them that you have nominated them.
- What are you most grateful for in your life?
I am grateful for a lot of things, but the first thing that came to my mind was the car accident. Last year, I have been in a car accident, so I am grateful to only have bruises from the incident. I understand and realized that it could have changed my life forever.
- If you could re-model the world how would you promote love despite borders?
I would have created a school credit that enforces the students to love themselves. They would learn a lot of how to deal with negative criticism that they may tell themselves. If people are no longer in school, they will be able to undone the damage that they may brought on themselves growing up. Perhaps at 12:30 EST, which works out in every time zone, we can have a live meditation that temporary shuts down the world for 20-30 minutes a day. During the meditation pause it will promote self love, and clarity as well as other positive skills. This ceremony will be allow us to be in unity with one another.
- What is that one fear you would like to vanquish?
I am sort of scared of heights, but a way that will help me overcome the fear by swinging over the edge of the world in Ecuador.
- Describe what is a perfect day for you?
It would be me getting up early practicing some yoga, followed by mediation. Perhaps go for a run with my boyfriend. It will always be a nice day out. Then come home, tidy up a bit, then shower. Have a delicious and nutritious breakfast. Then I would journal and blog while sipping a latte. After that I would have lunch, followed a readathon. My boyfriend and I would make dinner. We could watch our show together. Then we would read our book together and go to bed afterwards.
- What is one goal you would like to achieve in life?
I want to be happy. I want to write a book.
- Which is your favourite book that you’ve read?
This one is challenging because I have read so many books. I have enjoyed all of the Harry Potter books. I enjoy the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants series, too. In conclusion I love that are about friendships and how the friends grow and evolve together.
- How do you decide who is your true friend?
I have to be able to trust this person with my secrets. They have to be kind, and caring.
- What has been a special moment for you thus far in 2020?
- If you have the power to correct one problem in the world. What will you fix and why?
- When and where was the longest vacation you have ever taken? If you haven’t been on vacation, talk about the perfect vacation.
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
- Do you think you can have happiness without sadness? Why or why not?
- What is one piece of advice would you give to a child?
- Would you rather make your own decisions or allow someone to make them for you?
Congratulations to all of the nominees, I hope everyone is doing well.
You must be logged in to post a comment.