Hey everyone! I have so much to be thankful for this week.
This is one of my favourite posts that I get to write. Each week I write about all that I was thankful throughout the week. I would love to hear your list.
- I am thankful for my mother inviting me over for dinner on Wednesday, it was a nice treat. I haven’t seen my Grandparents in awhile, so I was happy to spend time with them.
- When I babysat my niece last Tuesday, my sister helped my niece make something for me for Valentine’s Day. I was so grateful for that. It’s a picture that she coloured. It’s so cute! My sister bought me chocolates.
- I am grateful that I started getting into a stricter routine of yoga. I made a promise to myself that I couldn’t go to bed to bed, until I logged in some minutes of yoga. I learned that it is okay to skip one day, but once you skip two days in a row, it makes getting back into the routine so much harder.
- I am thankful that my boyfriend and I started playing a new game on his phone that has been a lot of fun. It gives us something more to bond over.
- I am grateful that my boyfriend and I spent a lot of time together. His hours were effected because of the pandemic, so he was home a little more than usual. And that’s okay. But it made us more appreciative for the things we have already.